Полные правила Magic: the Gathering
A keyword ability that lets you choose whether to create Servo tokens or put +1/+1 counters on a creature. See rule 702.122, "Fabricate."
1. A card is "face down" if it’s physically positioned so the card back is showing. Cards in some zones are normally kept face down. See section 4, "Zones."
2. A status a permanent may have. See rule 110.6 and rule 702.36, "Morph."
3. Face-down spells have additional rules. See rule 707, "Face-Down Spells and Permanents," and rule 702.36, "Morph."
1. A card is "face up" if it’s physically positioned so the card front is showing. Cards in some zones are normally kept face up. See section 4, "Zones."
2. A default status a permanent may have. See rule 110.6 and rule 702.36, "Morph."
A keyword ability that limits how long a permanent remains on the battlefield. See rule 702.31, "Fading."
To manipulate some of the cards on top of an opponent’s library. See rule 701.20, "Fateseal."
A keyword ability that restricts how a creature may be blocked. See rule 702.35, "Fear."
When two creatures fight, each deals damage equal to its power to the other. See rule 701.11, "Fight."
A keyword ability that lets a creature deal its combat damage before other creatures. See rule 702.7, "First Strike."
A keyword ability that can make a creature better in combat. See rule 702.24, "Flanking."
A keyword ability that lets a player play a card any time he or she could cast an instant. See rule 702.8, "Flash."
A keyword ability that lets a player cast a card from his or her graveyard. See rule 702.33, "Flashback."
Text in italics (but not in parentheses) in the text box of a card that has no effect on play. See rule 207.2.
Cards with a two-part card frame (one part of which is printed upside down) on a single card. See rule 709, "Flip Cards."
Flipping a Coin
A method of randomization with two possible outcomes of equal likelihood. See rule 705, "Flipping a Coin."
A keyword ability that restricts how a creature may be blocked. See rule 702.9, "Flying."
A keyword ability that allows an activated ability to be activated from a player’s hand. See rule 702.56, "Forecast."
One of the five basic land types. Any land with this subtype has the ability ": Add to your mana pool." See rule 305.6.
A multiplayer variant in which a group of players compete as individuals against each other. See rule 806, "Free-for-All Variant."
A keyword ability that can make a creature better in combat. See rule 702.67, "Frenzy."
A keyword ability that allows a player to cast both halves of a split card. See rule 702.101, "Fuse."
Fused Split Spell
A split card on the stack that has been cast using the fuse ability or a copy of such a card. See rule 702.101, "Fuse."